Eloise CRA Advisory Committee
The Eloise CRA Advisory Committee provides advice and recommendations to the
Polk County Board of County Commissioners about the Eloise community redevelopment area.
Meetings of the Eloise CRA Advisory Committee are determined by the committee and must be held at least once each quarter.
Advisory Committee Members
- Minerva Gill, July 10, 2021
- Larry A. Powell, May 6, 2022
- Lee Castillo, July 6, 2020
- Eugenia Barton, April, 18, 2020
- Polly Loeber, June 19, 2020
- George Lindsey,
District 1, Nov. 03, 2020
- Rick Wilson, District 2, Nov. 08, 2022
- Bill Braswell, District 3, Nov. 03, 2020
- Martha Santiago, District 4, Nov. 08, 2022
- John Hall, District 5, Nov. 03, 2020
Qualifications for Advisory Committee Members / How to Apply
The County Commission appoints five members to the committee, each of whom either resides, or is engaged in business, within the area of operation of the community redevelopment area. Appointed members serve three-year terms. Members may be reappointed for up to, but no more than, two additional terms at the discretion of the County Commission. The appointing authority is found in Resolution No. 06-176.
The Eloise CRA Board is made up of the sitting Polk County Board of County Commissioners.