Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Portal
Polk County’s COVID-19 vaccine portal is now closed. The call center will remain open until April 23.
DOH-Polk will transition its vaccination efforts to larger walk-up vaccine point of dispensing (POD) locations across the county where appointments are not necessary. Vaccines will be available to anyone 18 years of age and older as outlined in the Governor’s Executive Order.
Walk-up Points of Distribution
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., April 20 and 28, Lake Eva Event Center, 799 Johns Ave., Haines City
Schedule an Appointment
- Vaccine is available at 54 locations in Polk County, through both federal and state programs. Below is a list of federal programs and local partners:
- Lakeland Regional Health - https://myLRH.org/vaccine or call (863) 904-1895;
- Winter Haven Hospital;
- Watson Clinic, Bond Clinic, Gessler Clinic, Ridge Medical Group and Health Medical Ultra;
- Retail pharmacies - Walmart, Publix, CVS, Walgreens, Quick & Save, Ariana Pharmacy, Cleveland Heights Pharmacy, Family Discount Pharmacy, Polk Community Pharmacy, Broadway Pharmacy, Noble Pharmacy and Medoz Pharmacy.
In addition to DOH-Polk and Lakeland Regional Health’s vaccine availability, COVID-19 vaccine is also becoming more widely available through local pharmacies and private providers. Individuals are encouraged to visit the state’s COVID-19 vaccine locator to find vaccine availability nearest them. This can be found by visiting http://www.floridahealth.gov/ and clicking the Vaccine Site Locator map located on the home page.
Register through the state’s homebound website at email@example.com. Their request will be routed to a regional incident management team who conduct home visits to administer vaccine.
Those needing additional help, or who prefer to register by phone, can still call the COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center through April 23.
COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center:
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
The COVID-19 call center is manned by staff of the Florida Department of Health and Polk County Board of County Commissioners.