Zoom and Vroom
In 2021 the Polk County History Center provided virtually programming that encouraged our community to get out and explore the history that surrounds them. Zoom & Vroom provided registrants with the tools to create immersive learning experiences for the entire family. Each digital session featured:
- A virtual history lesson with question and answer opportunities on a variety of topics
- A routed half to full day driving tour that guides you from one historic location to the next
- Interactive activities designed for all ages
- Thematic activities including crafts and recipes
- Suggested book readings to extend the learning experience
Click here you will find the previously recorded programs and related materials.