Polk HealthCare Plan
The Polk HealthCare Plan (PHP) partners with medical providers and clinics in the community to offer healthcare services at little or no cost to members.
The plan is not insurance and cannot pay for services covered by insurance or other health plans. This includes Workers Compensation cases, insurance through your employer, Victim of Crime Compensation, Medicare, Medicaid and motor vehicle accidents, etc.
Members do not pay annual deductibles or submit claim forms. Other than a small co-payment for a prescription or doctor visit, there is no cost to you; no enrollment fees and no monthly fees.
PHP partners with licensed medical providers in the community to offer:
- Primary and specialty care
- Behavioral healthcare
- Annual preventive screenings
- Emergency room care
- Urgent care
- In-patient services
- Medial tests
- Full-time resident of Polk County
- No health insurance or medical coverage
- No or low household income
- Must provide Social Security number
- Must provide a valid Florida issues driver's license or ID card
- Provide two proofs of residency and one proof of income