Register your company to do business with Polk County
Users that have completed the registration process can log in to the Supplier Portal here.
Companies interested in providing goods and/or services to Polk County are highly encouraged to register with the County as a supplier to:
1. Receive notifications regarding upcoming goods and/or services business opportunities.
- Notifications will be sent based upon the commodity codes your company chooses during the registration process
2. Receive purchase orders
Once registered, your company will be able to update/modify your company information at any time.
When registering, please keep the following in mind:
- Your username should be your company’s email address. If your company has a generic email address, it is highly encouraged to use the generic email address. Utilizing a generic email address will assist with continuity of communication. If an employee email is designated your company will need to ensure you update the contact information when that employee leaves employment.
- Companies are required to attach a copy of their W-9 to complete the registration process.
- After going through the registration process and clicking ‘Register’, if any required fields were not completed, a note will pop-up indicating the fields that need to be completed for your registration to be submitted.
- After successfully registering, your information will be reviewed and either approved or rejected. If rejected, it is because your company already exists, and you will be contacted.
- When you receive the approval Welcome email, you will be instructed to create your password. Please remember to write down your password.
A manual on how to register has been provided utilizing the link below:
Register on the Supplier Portal here.
If you should have any questions, please contact the Procurement Division at (863) 534-6757 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.