Skip to Main Content

Vacate Right-of-Way

The Board of County Commissioners may be petitioned by property owners to vacate the public's interest in certain property rights, such as right-of-way and easements. Complete the appropriate petition below and return it to our office, along with the required petition fee, using the information found in the general information form.

For questions or assistance related to vacating right-of-way or easements, call Perry Quinn at (863) 534-2579.

Please note that due to the complex nature of this process, it is suggested that you contact our office before submitting a petition.

General Information Form

Vacate Right-of-Way Petition

Vacate Easement Petition